FFB Fundraising Events
Fundraising through events is a great way for you, your friends and your community to help find cures for blindness. Listed below are a few examples of how people have put their hope into action to help support FFB along with more information on the FFB's signature events.
Signature FFB Events
- Comic Vision is one of the FFB’s primary fundraisers, amounting to over $4 million in research funding. A much-anticipated annual comedy tour, Comic Vision is a unique event that combines hilarious talent with a casual atmosphere to create overwhelming community support in five Canadian cities. Check out our website for tickets and info!
- Ride for Sight is the longest running motorcycle charity fundraiser in Canada and the world’s largest private fundraising initiative for vision research. The event has raised more than $20 million in support of the Foundation Fighting Blindness. Visit our website to donate now.
- Cycle for Sight is a one day bike ride that happens each year in Toronto and Ottawa. It offers two distances to make it fun for both novice and experienced riders. Thanks to all cyclists who came out and fundraised, Cycle for for Sight has raised over one million dollars! Ride solo or ride tandem. Come be part of Canada's only cycling event for vision research!
Vision Quest Patient Conferences
Community events are a fun way for you to join the fight against blindness and fund sight saving research.
Make it your event! From bake sales and yard sales to vintage car shows and dinners in the dark, FFB supporters have organized creative and successful fundraising events. We’ll work with you and your planning committee to make your fundraiser a success. Get your family, friends and colleagues together to have fun and raise funds for sight-saving research.
Can’t host an event but would still like to join us in the fight against blindness? Become a Sight Saver and create your own personal fundraising page! It’s quick and easy to set up. Click here to learn about our Sight Savers fundraising program and how to get started today.
How Do I Get started?
Register your event by completing our event summary form.
Want to learn more? Please contact Sydney Luong, Community Event Coordinator at email@example.com or 1.800.461.3331 ext. 221 to learn how you can be a Community Fundraiser or join our Sight Saver Program.
Upcoming Community Events:
Past Community Events:
- 1 Million Pennies in 100 Days
- The Eye Ball
- Light the Darkness Valentine's Dinner and Dance
- Rik Emmett and the Machine
- Euchre Charity for Vision Research
- Recognizing the Butterfields
- Kaltenbock Opticians
- 2nd Annual Twilight for Sight and Sound
- White Oaks Secondary School Dinner in the Dark
- Diamonds and Vision
- Sacha Pommepuy Cycled Across Canada
- Valentine's Dinner in the Dark
- Going Blind: The Movie
- Soirée For Sight
- Dinner in the Dark
- Drive for Sight